How We Work With You
In our work with you we focus on five key elements. Each of these contribute to assisting our clients to create successful solutions and outcomes.
- Our practitioners focus on the healing and growthful capacity within each person.
- All of them have undergone rigorous training; they are all
experienced and participate in regular clinical supervision. This means that they are skilled in adapting to individual needs.
- They are committed to providing a trusting, safe and secure environment in which to explore
areas which may be vulnerable or emotional. They aim to create a collaborative,
supportive and challenging relationship to help you grow, understand
yourself better and make changes
- They all practise a holistic and balanced approach that integrates mind, body,
spirit and emotion
- With a wide variety of different skills and specialisms, they offer a variety of ways of working with you tailored to suit your
- Experiential processes that focus on a person's inner experience and how
they process their emotions in their body. A couple of the more well known
processes are two-chair dialogue and the focusing work of Eugene Gendlin.
- Creative arts processing like sand play, clay work, mask building,
working with pastels or ritual.
- Cognitive focused processes that look at belief systems, personal and
family myths and distorted thinking.
- Emotion focused processes that help a person to make sense of their core
emotions and the many layers of emotion that affect our thinking and
- Dream work.
- Ritual work allows us to use the energy held within the anxiety of change to nourish the new person that is forever struggling to be born.
Do you really need a therapist? Read about the Myth that we can go it alone.
Get more information about these different approaches.